Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

A Travel Blog?!

TRAVEL



\

 Oh to travel
Is to visit a different world
To see places never seen
& things we've never heard. 

I've travelled in a train
And ran with the winds
Now I sat in a plane
And flew without wings. 

I swam over the clouds
And ran in the sky
Over the world I was
Oh so high

I saw the world
Which I never knew
So high buildings
And so many things new

Alas the trip ended
And heavy was my heart
For the place had a piece in it
And the piece I had to part

Perhaps it was the journey
That made me cry
Or maybe it was the feeling
Of saying Goodbye... 

-- ISHITA💜

Travelling is always a wonderful way to explore the miraculous mysteries of the World. "The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one chapter of it."

There is a joy in the Journey more than we can anticipate. I've always loved travelling and visiting nature. We reconnect to nature when we explore it. 

Travelling is a way to see how tiny and irrecognisable we are in such an enormous World. We feel ourselves to be very known and believe that we have such a high position in the world, but by travelling we can see that we live in such a small place of it. Travelling doesn't make us smarter, but makes us Open-Minded and accepting about the world...

"Jobs fill your pockets, travelling fills your soul..."

This Blog was me completing my first challenge, given by Sagar Ayachit. Thank You so much for the topic, writing on it was truly an 'Adventure'...

If you want to challenge me for ANY topic you like, be sure to share it in the comment section!!

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also, don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss any updates...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next Thursday!! 💜


Comments

  1. its so amazing Ishita.

    I am very glad to read it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isita l am very proud of you. God bless you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...may u achieve all destinations u dream of,,🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Ishita...travel the world and see the world through your eyes....you complete my dreams which i left behind which i left incomplete...yours jitukaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all miss you so much!! May your blessings be with us!!

      Delete
  5. It was a great experience which you shared with us and really we would travel the world with you.... Congratulations for completing 11th Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am proud of you. God bless you👍.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ishita for taking up my recommended challenge.☺️ You have written a very good blog with it! Great one! Keep it up! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb Ishita 😀👌🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is over the top !!A masterpiece indeed.
    I suggest you to write a poem on destiny, and i am sure you can you can carve on this topic beautifully.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Sure would enjoy writing on it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence