Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

A New Point Of View!!!


The Leader We Need..!

"God bless the king"
Is the song they sing,
Who knows all
Yet speaks nothing.

He walks on poor
and climbs again.
How is he great,
If he helps no men?

Great is the one-
Who fights for all.
Lives for poor,
And for them, he falls.

He can think-
He can win.
He waits for the chance,
To defeat the king.

The world would turn
just so nice,
With a leader who
For his people can sacrifice..
.

-ISHITA💜



This poem is an irony to today's condition. The leaders who get ascended to the throne are not capable of it nor do they understand it's importance. They don't know it's value.. While some of us might even be able to name them, all us understand that the world needs someone to look after them, not look on them. 

Every human has a tendency to look after it's own, that is what we've looked around. But we need to be selfless, giving importance to ignored. It is not the poor that are crushed by the kings, it is us, the ignored and normal people; who fight to climb up. Is it us that we need to save? No. It is us who we need to lift.

Let us start from ourselves, to lift each-other, not to push others down so we stay high. Let's us be our own leader, who fights for all; irrespective of how ignored the person is. Let's start by being kind, the miles of jouney ahead will follow...

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...
And THANK YOU ALL so much for your support and love towards my blog! I am really very grateful!

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 

*The poem is not in context of any political leader or any country's king neither it is inclined to subject towards any specific person.

Comments

  1. Well said...very proud of your thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thoughts...
    Very important to know the real meaning of LEADER.
    You are future of our country and hope with such great thoughts we can built a better world tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! We all hope that the future awaits a much better world!!

      Delete
  3. Very good thingking. God bless you for new thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really we need a leader like your thoughts Well defined Looking for more blogs in future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good Ishita.your thoughts like a responsible person our society needs this type of leaders

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Blog Ishita. Different topics, thoughts and interesting perspective. Happy writing. Keep it up 👍🏻
    ❤️Roopali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence