Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Beauty Of Life!!

 Life Is What We Make It!

LIFE


Life is what you make it;
It's not going with the flow.
Walk on the right path;
And you are sure to glow.

You need to work hard,
It's not about sitting still.
You need to grow courage,
And strengthen your will.

The life is yours;
So live it your way
But learn to be kind
With the words you say.

You need to work hard,
And stay strong.
Try to stay positive, 
Even if things go wrong.

It's the rule of life,
You need to do.
'Cause life is what you make it;
And it's just about you...

- ISHITAπŸ’œ

We are all born similar yet different in a way. We all have the same start and end ignoring the way they take place. But we all are different in the way we live in between the cycle. Life becomes what we choose it to be. What you are today is the result of the choices you have made all along. Life is not what is written on our palms, it is what we write with them. Whatever you make your life to be, be happy and satisfied that it was you that lead your life under your own ways and conditions...

 Let's start being OURSELVES and live life to the fullest, because in the end, 'Life Is What You Make It"...

 Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...
And let me know in the comment section if I should post more poems or more article blogs...!

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 


Comments

  1. Very nice explanation of LIFEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and very thoughtful God bless you πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitni acchi paribhasa hai life ki Kaash sabki soch aisi ho πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT'.... such an inspiring title...you are the one responsible to shape yourself... However you have sculpted you should love yourself others will surely find you beautiful.

    Your poetic sense is very good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence