Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

The World Of Possibilities!!

 Anything You Wish!



Thought she always,
"Magnificent it would be,
To be anything you wish,
Anyone you want to be"

She was right yet not so,
She can live her wish.
Anything she thought,
Any of her dreams childish...

She can live her life
the one she longed for.
Live in the sea,
Or she could world explore.

She is so smart.
She's her own queen.
She can live her life fully,
And live her Dream.

Oh, how nice is the world!
Though full of imbecilities.
She should be keen
to live in the world of possibilities...

--ISHITA💜

'She' is a girl with an impeccable imagination. She wishes to live in a world where she can be anything, but she wrong in a way that she must not dwell to live in such a world because it is possible in the one she resides. Every girl, woman and lady is a queen of her own kingdom. Though it is the king that is the main piece in chess, it is the queen that is the most and foremost important in the game. The king can move only near his squares, it is a queen that can move wherever she likes. Same way the girl can do or be whatever she CHOOSES to be. 

What do we think when we see "Femininity"? We think of beauty and grace, but what it is in true sense is strength, courage, optimisim, intellgence and serenity. 

Women don't need empowerment. They're born empowered. And the day each women realizes her power, the World would be empowered. 

"I didn't ask God to make me a girl, I just got LUCKY!"

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 💜


Comments

  1. Wonderfully written and expressed the beautiful feeling of girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women glow differently when they are loved right and treated properly. Good going. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ��������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely I want you also to explore and shine

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a MEN in WOMEN and there is HE in SHE. The creater himself have enclosed himself in his most precious creation....YES she can wish for anything she wants not because she is different but she deserves... hope your poetry shall convey a word of realisation in the world of reality. Let the power of beauty flow like a pleasant breeze around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for showing light to the great prospect of God's beautiful creation. Such beautiful words!

      Delete
  6. Very good progress God bless you for more progress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence