Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Everyone Has A Story- 2

 


Rock like a Rock!

I've been here forever,
I've lived thousands of years.
I've seen so many stories,
Many smiles and many tears.

I laid still on the road,
And so many kicked me.
But someone once shaped me,
Then many worshipped me.

The one who saw ,
The beauty I possessed,
Captured me in a memory,
And kept as a quest.

They threw me up,
And tried to break me.
They never did,
Instead made more out of me.

I was a rock once,
then a stone on heath.
I was then a pebble small,
who was crushed to death.

But i did not die,
I just became sand.
who was once so strong,
just became part of the land...

--Ishita--

How INSIGNIFICANT these rocks are and still how much important they tend to be! And 'Insignificant' is the correct word because it gets invisible to us. It is there but we just can't tend to notice it.

The fun things about old objects is that they've seen so much. They have witnessed so many stories, so many happy endings as well as many tragical tales. The rocks are these wonderful objects that witnessed such fascinating tales.

A rock is a beautiful piece itself but when a sculptor beautifies the shape of it, it becomes Priceless. 

The wonderful things about rocks is that we can never break them, we just make many more of them instead and it just becomes more stronger than it was. It is a thing we all should adopt, when someone tries to break you, it just grows you stronger than ever.

"What doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger!"

Thank you Dr. Gulshan Ayachit, for the wonderful challenge, it just ROCKed writing about it!!

If you want to challenge me for ANY topic you like, be sure to share it in the comment section!!

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 💜

Comments

  1. Wonderfully written and played challenge well..good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written 👌👌👌 rocking things on rock, now rock can be proud itself,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of joke, but definitely it's nice think about rock keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely describe about the stone. God bless you👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome....very well wrote... Your thinking skills and portraying it on a paper is at par excellence. You are very creative. Very well executed the challenge. So proud you. 👏👏👏 You have filled so much positivity in your writing that I am overwhelmed. So much to learn from you.
    Thank you for these beautiful write up.
    Best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved completing your challenge!! Your appreciation really means a lot to me!! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Rocks never come to anybody's sight, but still teach us a wonderful lesson. Great one! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely describe about Rock. Keep it up dear. God bless you 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence