Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

OH MY EXAMS!!

EXAMS!!


 

Exams get closer
And pressure gets high!
I wish i'd get lost,
Or hide in the sky!

Oh no, you are back!
I wish you weren't there.
For others you might be a ride,
But for me you aren't a fair!

Everyone's so tensed
And the mood isn't jolly
I guess all don't hate you
But no one loves you truely.

I know we need you.
You're apple of teacher's eye
But I solemnly hate you
I truely wish if you were a lie!

I want to learn
Not remember things.
After all we aren't robots,
We are human beings!

- ISHITA💜


I felt that the perfect time to post this poem was now, that we have to give offline tests after a whole term of giving online tests. The tension in offline tests isn't about scoring bad or not knowing the answers, it is about " Why is everyone writing so much? How do I not know it? What if the teacher sees my paper? What would she think of me?" and many more irrelevant worries that occupy us during the exams.

I feel exams though being very important for the evaluation, are merely a way to examine the memorization capacity of the students. The objective is to examine how much the students learnt from the teaching, but the students don't understand that and mug up things they're supposed to understand. It has become quite mundane too. 

Aside that, I guess all students agree that Exams are the worst times of School Days. Everyone is so tensed prior two-three days of exams. And finally on the day of it, you can't see a single person even blinking their eyes as if they were going to completely memorize the topic, they couldn't cover in two days to complete in 2 minutes.

But as the saying goes," You won't enjoy the rainbows without having rain first", we can't enjoy every-day school life as long as we don't go through these exam days first.

So enjoy every moment, every second because you are creating memories, to laugh at, for tomorrow.

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 💜


Comments

  1. This blog is perfect explanation to what students now a days bare going through.....bless you kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great.... Keep it up dear..
    Sitting in exam hall is the most dangerous feeling...ha ha... God bless u .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exams are never liked by any students. So there are group of teachers who actually mention it as evaluation.... You said so right exams are needed for evaluation...let all switch to the lighter term EVALUATION and take all EXAMS like a passing assessment.

    Hope your blog help every student a better understanding for exams. Though tough but still needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very accurately said!! Thank you so much for the appreciation!

      Delete
  4. The personality of anyone can be identified by his/her ideology. At this age, such an ideology is awesome. Keep it up & I would say to each & every students that please don't be afraid of school exams because they are much more easier than real life exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true dear This scenario is at present in each and every house Students think kaise likhenge itne bade answer kya yeh mujhse hoga 👍👍 I wish you all the best for your exams

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very true. Best luck for next Blog. God bless you👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence