Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Things You Need to Remeber!!!





Certainly there are so many things that you have to remember. We all have things that matter to us. For example, your school grades or your job position. They all do matter. But what matters more, is YOU. You are worthy to feel good, or better, GREAT about yourself. So there are things you need to remember for Yourself.  


1.Your Body is AMAZING!



Your Body, Your Scars are beautiful, Accept them. Your Body is amazing because YOU LIVE IN IT. No one has a right to make you feel bad about it. And if anyone does so, reply them with,"Thank You".  (Wow, you remember it, don't you?). Your body will love you if you love your body. It will stay healthy and prospering if it starts loving you. So embrace your flaws, your scars 'cause they are just as beautiful just as you are.

2. Start Being YOU.




Don't try to be liked by everyone, even you don't like Everybody. Do you? And anyways, not everyone has a good choice. If someone doesn't like you, let them be. Life isn't about pleasing everyone. Whenever you feel that you are not people pleasing, just tell yourself," I am not in this world to do what they want". You know how the saying goes," You'll do 99 things for someone and they'll blame you for not doing 1 more." So Stay the way you are.

3. Express Gratitude


"Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have!" Every night, before ending the day just thank God for everything you have that other's don't have the luxury to afford. When we say things that we are grateful for, it makes us realise how much we have and never bothered to think about. So say Thank You to your parents and teachers to even be able to READ this blog.

4. Share Love to all!



  Love is the factor that binds us all together. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out. Share your love to your pets, even your plants and to everyone around you, because we get ten times the love that we share. There is no more powerful thing in the universe than Love. Love is not quantifiable, hence not finite. Share it as much as you can."To be brave is to love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return"- Madonna.

5. Radiate Positivity




Remember that your thoughts are the primary cause of everything. The only reason people don't have what they want is because they think more about what they don't want than that they do want. It is tough to stay positive all the time but try to stay positive as much as possible.  Give that compliment. Praise that person. Wish someone a good day. One kind word can change someone's complete day." When we fill our thoughts with the right things, the wrong ones have no room to enter."

YOU Matter. Just be yourself, the minute you start being yourself you are going to win. When you start loving yourself, everyone around you will start doing so too.

This is my 10th Blog and so I'm starting a challenge round in which You can challenge me for writing a poem on the topic you give and I'll complete the challenge by writing the poem on it. Looking forward to seeing your exceptional challenges!!

Give me your craziest or the most serene idea, and let's see if I can complete your Challenge!!! 

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 💜

Comments

  1. Today I m very happy with your title because somewhere it made me feel that I am also beautiful though obesed
    Thank You dear for this feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog today has touched my heart... You bring out all the emotions and feelings that a person have through your blogs. I loved it.... Grateful for yourself and things around you always bring a smile and internal happiness,but we always ignore it. Lovely expressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your appreciation inspires me and brings a smile to me!! Grateful for your kind words!!

      Delete
  3. Write something on "ROCK LIKE A ROCK"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence