Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Anger- The Most Dangerous Sin!


ANGER❌

 The vividness of mind,
that runs through your spine,
Mortifies even your favourite person,
With just one line.

You get provoked,
And speak without your brain.
That is what anger does,
It stays like a stain.

Relations of years,
And many more things-
Gets broken fast,
Just due to your feelings!

A beautiful glass vase that-
Takes years to make,
With just your little anger,
Takes few seconds to break.

But what would've happened,
If calm had you stayed?
Things wouldn't have been messed,
And people wouldn't be afraid.

So learn to settle your anger,
Before it does you.
So many things can be preserved,
If you control it for seconds few!

---ISHITA💜---

Nowadays, everyone is angry. Angry at the politicians, angry at police, angry at teaching authorities, angry at their family..

Anger is one of the deadliest sins possessed by the humans. It scourges the human race. It lasts for a few moments but does harm that might last forever.

Everyone gets angry every now and  then. I do too, a lot. I have learnt that when you think about why you got angry after certain time, that thing doesn't even matter to you. Sometimes, you can't even remember what you got angry about.

It is just a phase of you trying to get past you but it leaves an imprint over you. 

Now think about the times you got angry over something and lashed out. Now imagine, what would've happened if you didn't do so, if you had stayed calm?
Everyone's answer would be quite similar and that is things would have been different.

Now, it is completely OKAY to get angry once in a while, but remember that even in your anger, you should not hurt anyone's feelings.

If you get too angry at someone, think for a second," Is this person worth my Anger?". You will get your answer and it might calm you down too.

We all know the story of the father who asks his son to hammer a nail into the wall each time he gets angry. When he says he has gained control over it, his father asks him to pull up each of the nails. The wall is left will several holes.

Such is life, when you get angry and say something without thinking, you are hammering the nails and when you are calm, you understand that you have created a hole in the wall forever.

So stay calm, cool off your mind and be happy.
Also share some ideas on how to stay calm in the comment section. Your one idea might turn out to be helpful to someone else!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!

See you next thursday!! 💜

Comments

  1. Very nice Kahan se lateh ho itne acche thoughts dear God bless you 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your support inspires me to write better each time! Thank You!

      Delete
  2. Some times anger is good but one should know how to channelize and how much to use...JSN

    ReplyDelete
  3. World will happy if Anger goes from the world. Is it possible?. S. V. A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is. If one learns to be patient and control their anger!!

      Delete
  4. Anger is like a sword. In hands of monkey it destroys and in hands of warriors it protects

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t describe my words after reading your vlog💥

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great thought
    Anger is not just destroy our prime Moto but also are character

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage STUPIDITY...jokes apart... excellent writeup,����SJN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha real truth!! Thank you for the appreciation!!

      Delete
  8. It's the most sensitive and unmanageable issue right now....we all have become management excellent but one thing that ruins everything is out of our control....ANGER...I seriously am working on it...hope your blog be a motivation for me where I can see what precious moments are lost due to anger..... Thanks for coming up with great writing topics....good job...👌👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad that you enjoyed reading it!! Thank you for the appreciation!!

      Delete
  9. Nice writeup. Next time before getting angry I would surely give a 2nd thought. Is this person worth my anger. 👍Keep posting✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence