Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Everyday- Mother's day!

Mom, how wonderful you are!
You are true ataraxia.
You see things beautiful than they are, 
I love you like bibliosmia.

You are Pulchritudinous!
Taught me everything I know.
You are as blissful as blessings!
As serene as Petrichor!

You wake at Aurora,
And do work so much.
Even a stone can be gold,
Just by your mere touch.

You are the one,
Like whom I want to be.
I love the vibe around you,
You're like apricity.

You are a blessing,
That God has gifted me.
You shine like a gem,
And you're calm like the sea!

You know how much,
I do adore you.
You inspire me so much,
I'm glad to know you.

--Ishita--


The one who gives up their piece of food when they've not even eaten it, then that one person is a mother. 

A mother's love is so blissful and innocent. It is like praying without conditions. Just peaceful and pure.

Methaphorically, a mother is the air that you need not feel around you always, but just her presence around you makes you able to breathe.

A mother's love is unconditional, well her anger is totally another story! :)

All mothers are appreciated on mother's day, but they deserve to be appreciated EVERYDAY. Letting you in on a little secret, my mom is my personal superhero!

Fun fact: My first poem ever was written on the same topic, 4 year old or 16 years old, just widened my vocabulary, the feelings were ever the same...


Some of the meanings are listed below💜:-

Ataraxia- State of serene calmness
Bibliosmia- Enjoyment of aroma of old books
Pulchritudinous- Breathtaking beauty
Petrichor- Earthly scent after rain
Aurora- Dawn
Apricity- Warmth of sun in winter

Comments

  1. God can't be everywhere so he created MOTHER...but children like you make mother's proud..SJN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! It means a lot ❤️

      Delete
  2. It's True mother is the best synonym of Goddess

    -S. V. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww God's creation MOTHER has been beautifully defined by you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I did was try, as no combination of words can ever define a mother! Thank you!!

      Delete
  4. There is no word meant to define MOTHER just as you cannot define GOD. You have very well used your grip over English vocabulary... excellently portrait. It's a proud moment for your mother today. Her prize to all the efforts is the appreciation from her children. Very touchy.
    Good luck.👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such beautiful similarity between God and Mother!! Thank you so much for the praiseful words!! :)

      Delete
  5. Superb heart touching
    Every words
    **Mother**
    The signature of the
    """GOD"""

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother and motherhood are the synonyms of great feeling. Even their thought encourages you vastly. Nice write up. Keep it simple yaar for average readers like me. We don't want another Shashi Tharoor in our country 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so glad you enjoyed it! But I'm not a person who like to do floccinaucinihilipilification!! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence