Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

To Amazing Women!!

She!💗




She has a fire in her soul,
And it fights to come out.
She has her heart of gold,
Which shouts kindness out loud.

Oh she tries many times,
and she yearns and yearns
To be her charismatic self,
While so much she learns.

She has faced so much,
Her witnesses are her scars.
But she is too brave,
She made them her stars.

She's too smart,
And so carefree.
Happiness for all,
Is all wishes she.

She's fierce as fire,
And calm as sea.
To every lock of problems,
She holds a key.

She is the girl,
Who seems a dream to all.
If you are to slip,
She'd be first to catch you fall.

She is not afraid,
To be her own self.
If sharing love made money,
She'd be a multimillionaire.

She is now on the top,
From zero she began.
Scintilatting she is,
She is her own MAN!!

--ISHITA--


This poem is dedicated to EVERY girl/woman out there who believes in herself. Who has a heart of gold and from whom the flow of kindness flows.

This girl is not perfect, but she is who she wants to be. She is kind to all, which is the most precious possession in today's cruel World.
She is not in need of anyone. She is her own Man.

She is fierce yet calm, which is the perfect explaination of how women are. They do get angry but they are as subtle and calm as the breeze alongside the ocean.

The phrase," If you are to slip, she'd be the first to catch you fall", meant that if you are unhappy about yourself, or you are sorrowful about the Worldly beings, she- who symbolizes the woman in your life, will be the first one to catch you from drowning in the depths of your despair. She will hold on to you and would be the first one to stand by your side.
It just amazes me how amazing women can be!

This poem was a Challenge by Sonali Nawathe. The topic was very close to my heart and I wish I could make it relate to as many amazing women as I can. 

Share this poem to every wonderful woman you know; to celebrate her and to show how awesome she is!!💙💙

If you want to challenge me for ANY topic you like, be sure to share it in the comment section!!

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 💜

Comments

  1. Excellent Ishita...I started to love my self once again,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve to be loved!! Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  2. A very beautiful poem by a very beautiful girl!❤️ God bless you!!✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. God always bless you as your high thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women have endless definition....people love to write about her but forget to respect her...your poem is a very beautiful message to all girls out there, your are unique in your own ways...you are an endless creation of God. Love yourself and world shall be beautiful as you are... I visualise you in the picture of that girl. Standing high on the rocks and cherishing your existence on earth..... Great going girl... Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said any better!!! Thank you so much for your support and appreciation!!!

      Delete
  5. It's a nice perspective of expressing your ideas and views about the topics you write on. Keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence