Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Daniel Richards✨

 He was an early bird,
Who was awake at dawn.
Admiring the beauty-
Relinquishing what he had drawn.

The son of his father-
Who wanted to be more.
He wanted to sing,
But they'd make him roar.

He loved to travel,
Adored the wanderlust.
He had a true heart-
Which one might easily trust.

Too good for himself,
He had a heart very kind.
That made him special,
Made him one of a kind!

He was an old soul-
Had a young heart.
A face to remember,
He looked like art.

He had quite a charisma,
His ruffled messy black hair.
Which attracted many girls-
But none about whom he cared.

A hopeless in love,
Waiting for his 'The One.
He wasn't very patient,
But for 'Her' so had he learnt!

--Ishita💜--

The early bird had woken at dawn. He loved to paint the mesmerising sunrise, he had always enjoyed doing so. It was his escape from the real-life into a non-existing one.

He was a professional architect. He had recently signed up a contract with Cordelia Sites. Ooh, he was so excited. His life was an adventure and he made sure he enjoyed every journey.

He was the son of Mr Ethan Richards. Yes, yes, The 'Ethan Richards'. He had forced Daniel to take over his company but he insisted that he wanted to stand on his feet. 

He was quite a lot handsome, of course, he didn't agree to it. The girls were always chirping around him, he knew that it was solely for his financial state. Oh boy, but he made sure to have a good laugh about it. He was certain that when his true person would come along, he would know. He just knew he would.

He was a literature lover at heart. Too soft, too kind. But he didn't ever let it overcome his decisions. Well, mostly not all. 

Today, he was in quite a good mood. Oh, in a 'Too Good' mood. Why wouldn't he be? Today was his first day at his new contract. He had completed many such contracts but every first day was just as exciting and panicky. And similarly, he had been feeling the same this time. But this time some other feeling had been there, he wasn't sure he knew what it was about.

Anyways, he drank his juice, got ready in his formals and was off to a wonderful day. He thought of every day as a journey, and today, today was the beginning of the journey, a journey he had not anticipated💖...

-----------------

So, this is Daniel Richards, the other main character of the story. He is such an interesting character in the story. I loved writing about him, couldn't stop too.

A chocolate boy of the story, how will he meet Rose? Complete opposites- Rose and Daniel, how will the story proceed? What do you think of Daniel? 

So many questions, the answers will be there, but do we get anything without waiting? Next week, we will witness the first meet of Rose and Daniel. Ooh, I'm so so excited!!!

Also, don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss an update...
And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!

See you next Thursday!!💕

Comments

  1. Everyone should have a unique of way of getting themselves out of the real Life and escape into peace.

    Great Character building...
    Sounds Fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully said! Thank you for the appreciation!!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting...can't wait for next blog......jsn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel is a open hearted person. He will be successful because of his open-heartedness and his clear mind. And very nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the sweet story. I'm eager for the meeting of Rose and Daniel. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked it! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  5. Nice start of the story. Keep going 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice story, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice story and interesting character Danial Richards. Keep it up ����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ishita has huge imagination and composes her poems in very constructive manner. I read her few blogs like ‘Anger’, ‘The play of time’ inc this one. They are of high quality and she should continue with her work. I wish her all the best.������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and your wonderful comment!!

      Delete
  9. Very nice story keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I loved the name DANIEL RICHARD, a strong ruler. He is just different from his other members of the family. He has his own world of imagination and creativity. He is not meant to follow the footsteps of others. He is born to make his own path. A path where there are no rules, no compulsions, no false perceptions. He is a kind of character that every girl dreams for her future partner....these are my thoughts of the character Daniel Richard....... Nicely introduced.... Let's see how ROSE AND DANIEL gonna meet... A girl meant to follow rules and a boy who does not believe in rules....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have perfectly put words to my thoughts!! Also you found the most beautiful part of this story that these two characters are completely opposites!! Truth be told, I was waiting for your amazing interpretation of the character!!

      Delete
    2. It's really commendable. Your write up is very colourful. As I read I can imagine it getting sculptured... And now waiting for what's next...

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading it!!

      Delete
  11. Daniel is just so awesome character I can tell from this blog only !! You write mind boggling stuff Ishita 🤩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence