Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Rose Whistleberry❤️



 The petite face had awoken,
When on her face fell sunlight.
Oh, she looked mesmerising,
She was a phantom of delight!

She was twenty-two-
A girl she was strong.
She had to be so,
For she had faced so many wrongs!

She was called Rose.
Pretty was her face.
She was not perfect,
But her flaws she embraced!

She had many hopes,
Those were crushed too hard.
She is standing up-
And trying too hard...

Her promises were broken,
Broken like the silence.
What she thought were fairytales-
Turned to be a contrivance!

She was loved by all,
But trusted she very few.
For she had to be strong,
Going through things no one knew!

---Ishita🦋---

The shining sunlight awoke the beautiful green eyes. Rose Whistleberry was just twenty-two years old, but she was smart beyond her age. She had endured things that happened just in the movies. She was always the main character in her story. And this, this is her story...

She woke with a yawn and a gentle smile on her face. She was ready for another day in her mundane routine. Oh, she loved that mundane life! She drank her coffee and got ready in her lilac metallic suit. Even she did not know why she wore that, wasn't that for a special day? But she felt special today, why? Well, feeling good isn't a bad thing anyway.

After many many days, she was feeling excited for the first time. Did she even remember how it felt to be excited? She was unsure of that too. She had created a bubble around her, more like a metal bubble, that was too hard to break. No, she wasn't going to let anyone break her bubble, she would burst with it. And she was too strong to let that happen.

But little did she knew what destiny was holding for her...💖

______________________

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

This is my birthday gift! This is a story in prose! This story will be in a series of upcoming blogs!

This is the introduction of the protagonist, Rose Whistleberry. The next blog is the introduction of the male character of the blog. Any guesses about his name? And what do you interpret about Rose? I would love to read your thoughts about it!

Also, don't forget to follow my blog so you won't miss an update...
And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!

See you next Thursday!!💕

Comments

  1. Can't wait for the next part..
    Loved the refrence of the poem "Phantom Of Delight"...
    Do Read it.
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/45550/she-was-a-phantom-of-delight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, love the poem "Phantom of Delight"!!

      Delete
  2. Preface of story is very exciting..... can't wait to explore your imagination...sjn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it!! The story just gets more exciting!!! Can't wait for y'all to read it!❤️

      Delete
  3. Very nice Waiting for the next blog 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It is just going to get better!!

      Delete
  4. The girl is very pretty and she fought throughout her life and she won it. Her mind and heart were very strong. One should be like her and learn from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift for oneself....
    Your blog today is a bridge between the fairytale and real world.... The fiction character is dipped in a blessed beauty, not just by looks but by brains too... She has a planned life and she have encapsulated herself into it....she is made by rules...Rules that no-one can break not even her... That's her planned vision of life.... These are my thoughts for the character Rose. Now I have become desperate to read what's coming next. Specially the male character, can't wait for his introduction...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly deducted!! Your interpretation is exactly how I wanted her to show as!! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment on Rose!!

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to show you the male character!! Hope you will enjoy reading the character!!

      Delete
  6. Rose seems an exceptional character from other blog characters ... Can't wait for next Blog 😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence