Priceless

Image
  *Daniel’s pov* I tried and tried to find something worthwhile in Rose’s cabin. I didn’t find anything that seemed out of work. I don’t know if I could ever call her Aubrey. She will always be Rose for me. Rose. Delicate, gentle, and strong. I needed to know what secrets she was hiding that was troubling her. I would not think twice before taking all those horrible things away from her at any cost and hiding her safe from the entire world. She deserves calm and peace. She deserves everything. Just as I get searching the last cupboard, the shrill ring of my phone alerts me. My stomach twists when I see it’s Sophie calling. I had this weird feeling nagging at me that I pushed down not so long ago. “Is everything okay?” are the words that drop out of my mouth just as I answer the call. “Dan- Daniel, um,” she takes a breath in before continuing, “um, I think you should come here-” I end the call before she says anything more. This can’t be good. The familiar feeling of p

Everyone Has A Story!


LIFE OF GRASS!πŸ’š

During monsoon season,
A bird drops a seed,
On a barren land,
Grows up a weed.

Slowly growing up 
He looks around;
To many of the same kind,
He is happy to found!

Yes, He is now ready,
-ready to dream,
But while cutting him,
'Save Me' won't he scream?

The colourful sunlight,
Is now turned black.
He is no longer happy,
For he had a short life to pack!

This poem is very sentimental but it happens to have a very chucklesome story behind it. I love writing poems after exams when my paper is completed. Our brain is already racing and the silence adds to quick thinking. So this poem was written after my Drawing paper. The funny thing is that I got the idea to write about it from a question. I read the word 'grass' and thought," Wouldn't it be nice to write a poem on grass?"

Inspite of the story behind it, the poem beautifully depicts the story of nature. Nature gives us so many things unknowingly. We should be grateful for it. How little and unnoticed is the grass and still portrays a wonderful role in beautifying the nature. During monsoon the world gets prettier due to the lush-green grass. In the morning the dew drops makes the grass appear more fascinating. 

So this poem shows ' Everyone has a story '....

Please share how you felt about it and share as much as you can!!

Also don't forget to follow my Blog so you won't miss any update...
And let me know in the comment section if I should post more poems or more article blogs...!

And don't forget to check out my others blogs too!!
Posting Blog every Thursday!
See you next thursday!! 


Comments

  1. Ishita Akolkar your way of looking towards natureπŸŒΏπŸƒ is differentπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»⭐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem Ishita.... You have touched the most tender but very important part of nature...GRASS. Most ignored but necessary to balance the ecosystem. There is so much to learn from Grass. There are many people around us who are like grass, when they are around people ignore them, and realise only when they are gone....

    Keep writing like a mix bag....I love reading your articles and poems both. You are good at both...πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful metaphor! Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me!!

      Delete
  3. Good going Ishita....proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Ishita
    You topics are extraordinary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smart Ways To Deal with Mean Comments!!

Hope

Uncomfortable silence